Kami ucapkan rasa terima kasih yang sedalam-dalamnya kepada para pengunjung setia Blog ini. Semoga Anda semua selalu dilimpahkan rezeki oleh Allah SWT, AAmiin.

Rabu, 12 September 2012

GRAMMAR POINT 3 : SIMPLE PRESENT POSITIVE

Form positive sentences in Simple Present.
  1. she / me / ask
    → She asks me.
  2. I / sad / look
    → I look sad.
  3. my computer / crash
    → My computer crashes.
  4. Jeff and Linda / home / cycle
    → Jeff and Linda cycle home.
  5. I / more money / need
    → I need more money.
  6. the dinner / a fortune / cost
    → The dinner costs a fortune.
  7. you / the sentence / understand
    → You understand the sentence.
  8. he / a blue shirt / wear
    → He wears a blue shirt.
  9. the train / the station / leave
    → The train leaves the station.
  10. you / me / love
    → You love me.

Artikel Terkait

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar