Kepada Siswa yang nilai UTSnya tidak mencapai KKM silahkan mengerjakan soal remedial di bawah ini. Caranya :
1. Ketik nama dan kelas.
2. Ketik pula jawabannya pada kotak jawaban yang telah disiapkan.
3. Print out lalu serahkan kepada guru bidang studi bahasa Inggris paling lambat tanggal 20 Oktober 2012.
REMEDIAL UTS GANJIL KELAS XII SMK
Choose The best answer by writing a, b, c, d , or e in answer sheet provided !
1. When I’m hot and thirsty, I prefer cold drink … hot drinks.
a. to b. better than c. rather than d. than e. or
2. I like chicken … beef.
a. better than b. than c. to d. better than e. or
3. I’d rather lie on the beach … go swimming.
- or b. rather than c. than d. better than e. to
4. Amir would prefer to drink coffee … tea
a. rather than b. better than c. to d. than e. or
5. Fatimah prefers … at home all the day.
a. stayer b. to stay c. stay d. stayed e. stays
6. My brother prefers …. a book in the evening to playing football with his friends.
a. read b. cook c. buy d. cooking e. reading
7. My sister likes her math class better …. Her biology class.
a. than b. rather than c. or d. better than e. to
8. Woman : Good morning. Can I help you, Sir?
Man : … for tomorrow. Can we get one with view to the sea?
Woman : Certainly, Sir.
a. I’d like to reserve a room c. I need a table for two e. I’d like to buy an apartment
b. I’d like to rent an apartment d. I hope you can help me
9. Fariz : I’d like to book a room, please.
Alam : Certainly. …
Fariz : On 17 December, if possible.
a. When would you like to stay? c. Would it be to have an en-suite e. Is it okay?
b. When will you be available? d. Would you like room?
10. Caller : I’ve already made a reservation for this week. May I know my reservation
Receptionist : All right, …
Caller : It’s under the name Reyna Chaniago.
a. Who is speaking? c. Can I have your number? e. May I know your name, please?
b. Who made the reservation d. May I know you?
11. Kifa : Mulia Travel. Can I help you?
Mr. Ali : …
a. Can I reserve two single rooms? c. Could I book 2 tables, please? e. Can I fly?
b. Can I have a glass of orange juice? d. Could I have two tickets to Bali
12. Receptionist : Good morning. Garage Restaurant. Can I help you?
Caller : … for two tonight.
Receptionist : Certainly, Sir. May I have your name, please?
a. I want to buy a table c. I’d like to make a table e. Can I book a ticket to Solo
b. Let me reserve a table d. I want you to book a table
13. There would be a risk of accident if you ... that cable on the floor.
a. would leave b. would have left c. were left d. left e. leave
14. Rangga : ….. they watch television every night ?
Rasty : Yes, they do
a. Did b. Will c. Are d. Does e. Did
15. Sherra :Will he go to Singapore next month ?
Fatty : No, …
a. they are not b. he will c. she won’t d. I will not e. he won’t