SIAP TEST 1
1. Woman : Good morning. Can I help you, Sir?
Man : … for tomorrow. Can we get one with view to the sea?
Woman : Certainly, Sir.
a. I’d like to reserve a room c. I need a table for two e. I’d like to buy an apartment
b. I’d like to rent an apartment d. I hope you can help me
2. Fariz : I’d like to book a room, please.
Alam : Certainly. …
Fariz : On 17 December, if possible.
a. When would you like to stay c. Would it be to have an en-suite e. Is it okay?
b. When will you be available? d. Would you like room?
3. Caller : I’ve already made a reservation for this week. May I know my reservation
Receptionist : All right, …
Caller : It’s under the name Reyna Chaniago.
a. Who is speaking? c. Can I have your number? e. May I know your name, please?
b. Who made the reservation d. May I know you?
4. Kifa : Mulia Travel. Can I help you?
Mr. Ali : …
a. Can I reserve two single rooms? c. Could I book 2 tables, please? e. Can I fly?
b. Can I have a glass of orange juice? d. Could I have two tickets to Bali
5. Receptionist : Good morning. Garage Restaurant. Can I help you?
Caller : … for two tonight.
Receptionist : Certainly, Sir. May I have your name, please?
a. I want to buy a table c. I’d like to make a table e. Can I book a ticket to Solo
b. Let me reserve a table d. I want you to book a table
6. When I’m hot and thirsty, I prefer cold drink … hot drinks.
a. to b. better than c. rather than d. than e. or
7. I like chicken … beef.
a. better than b. than c. to d. better than e. or
8. I’d rather lie on the beach … go swimming.
- or b. rather than c. than d. better than e. to
9. Amir would prefer to drink coffee … tea
a. rather than b. better than c. to d. than e. or
10. Fatimah prefers … at home all the day.
a. stayer b. to stay c. stay d. stayed e. stays